The Greenwich United Way will award three-quarters of a million dollars its first round of community investment grants to 21 social services agencies that serve some of the most vulnerable populations in town.
- A Podcast: Talking to our kids about conflict and war
- 2% of teens identify as nonbinary or gender diverse. So a CT nonprofit created a program aimed at them.
- “Parenting During the Pandemic”, Free CGC Webinar Series
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut Behavioral Health Experts Offer Advice on Alleviating Back to School Fears
- Community Foundation awards more than $530,000 in grants