The Thriving Youth Task Force (TYTF) is excited to announce that Georgette Harrison will assume the role of Executive Board Co-Chair for the 2020/21 school year. She has participated in TYTF since 2016, most recently as Subject Matter Expert. Harrison will succeed Sergeant James Palmieri, who will complete his term as Co-Chair this year after also serving as a member of the task force for many years and an officer on the executive board since 2019. Sergeant Palmieri will remain on the executive board as a liaison to the Darien Police Department. Read more…
- A Podcast: Talking to our kids about conflict and war
- 2% of teens identify as nonbinary or gender diverse. So a CT nonprofit created a program aimed at them.
- “Parenting During the Pandemic”, Free CGC Webinar Series
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut Behavioral Health Experts Offer Advice on Alleviating Back to School Fears
- Community Foundation awards more than $530,000 in grants