The Greenwich United Way awarded its first round of grants to local health, education and self-sufficiency programs across 20 partner agencies at its recent Community Investment Grant Recipient Reception. Greenwich United Way Community Investment Grants are awarded to local organizations based on submission of grant applications and a rigorous review process by dozens of community volunteers. Read more
- A Podcast: Talking to our kids about conflict and war
- 2% of teens identify as nonbinary or gender diverse. So a CT nonprofit created a program aimed at them.
- “Parenting During the Pandemic”, Free CGC Webinar Series
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut Behavioral Health Experts Offer Advice on Alleviating Back to School Fears
- Community Foundation awards more than $530,000 in grants