The Greenwich United Way will award three-quarters of a million dollars its first round of community investment grants to 21 social services agencies that serve some of the most vulnerable populations in town.
- “Parenting During the Pandemic”, Free CGC Webinar Series
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut Behavioral Health Experts Offer Advice on Alleviating Back to School Fears
- Community Foundation awards more than $530,000 in grants
- Thriving Youth Task Force Names CGC’s Georgette Harrison to Executive Board
- Mental Health Experts Commend Wellness Video Series