The Greenwich United Way will award three-quarters of a million dollars its first round of community investment grants to 21 social services agencies that serve some of the most vulnerable populations in town.
- Greenwich United Way awards $760K in grants to local nonprofits
- In the Wake of Tragedy, Suicide Prevention & Community Resources
- Child Guidance Center of Southern CT, Inc. and Community Health Center, Inc. Announce Alliance
- Thriving Youth Task Force adds James Palmieri to Executive Board
- United Way Announces Second Round of Community Grants