Darien House Tour: Homes with Heart which will support Liberation Programs and other local non-profits including the Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut will be on on June 6. This annual event, now in its fifth year, features six fabulous homes that represent a range of architectural and decorating styles and are selected for their diversity, location and, of course, beauty. Read more
- A Podcast: Talking to our kids about conflict and war
- 2% of teens identify as nonbinary or gender diverse. So a CT nonprofit created a program aimed at them.
- “Parenting During the Pandemic”, Free CGC Webinar Series
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut Behavioral Health Experts Offer Advice on Alleviating Back to School Fears
- Community Foundation awards more than $530,000 in grants