Please note: Existing and new patients are being seen via using telehealth and in person visits.
- We are offering telehealth appointments. You can meet with your CHC provider face to face using your cell phone or tablet, so you can stay home and avoid a trip to our locations. Get ready today by downloading the Zoom Cloud Meetings app to your smart phone or tablet.
The health and safety of you, your family, and our community are our number one priority. Please click here for a list of COViD-19 resources. We are regularly updating this list.
- Wash your hands often throughout the day for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Stay home as much as possible, and especially if you are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Try not to touch your face, and especially your eyes, nose, or mouth
- If you have to cough or sneeze, cough or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hand