Please note: Our offices are closed until further notice. Existing patients will be seen using telehealth.
Telehealth is Here
- We are offering telehealth appointments. You can meet with your CHC provider face to face using your cell phone or tablet, so you can stay home and avoid a trip to our locations. Get ready today by downloading the Zoom Cloud Meetings app to your smart phone or tablet.
The health and safety of you, your family, and our community are our number one priority. As we all take steps to prepare for, prevent, and manage COVID-19, stay tuned to this page for updates and resources from CHC.
- Wash your hands often throughout the day for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Stay home as much as possible, and especially if you are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Try not to touch your face, and especially your eyes, nose, or mouth
- If you have to cough or sneeze, cough or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hand
Remember: The best way to stay healthy is to wash your hands, and avoid contact with people who are sick!
- What Do I Do If I Feel Sick?
- About COVID-19:
- What You Need to Know | Lo Que Necesita Saber
- Handwashing | Lavado de manos
- Handwashing at Home, at Play, and Out and About | Lavado de manos en casa, en donde jugamos y cuando salimos
211 is another great resource for up-to-date information. You can reach them 24/7 by calling or texting 211 or texting CTCOVID to 898211.