Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut was recently a recipient of an award generously given by the Community Fund of Darien.
- A Podcast: Talking to our kids about conflict and war
- 2% of teens identify as nonbinary or gender diverse. So a CT nonprofit created a program aimed at them.
- “Parenting During the Pandemic”, Free CGC Webinar Series
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut Behavioral Health Experts Offer Advice on Alleviating Back to School Fears
- Community Foundation awards more than $530,000 in grants