The New Canaan Community Foundation (NCCF) recently announced $531,000 in grant investments supporting local nonprofit organizations. On June 10, the Foundation hosted a webcast announcing the 76 local nonprofit organizations receiving new grant awards. This year’s virtual event was attended by over 100 nonprofit staff and Board members, the Foundation’s staff and Board, and many of the 80 volunteers from New Canaan who gave their time to vet these investments. Read more…
- A Podcast: Talking to our kids about conflict and war
- 2% of teens identify as nonbinary or gender diverse. So a CT nonprofit created a program aimed at them.
- “Parenting During the Pandemic”, Free CGC Webinar Series
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut Behavioral Health Experts Offer Advice on Alleviating Back to School Fears
- Community Foundation awards more than $530,000 in grants